Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pictures







This is me trying to figure out how to get some of my old pics on line.



Here goes.


OK, I got one there. Perhaps I will crop some.



Anyway this is supposed to be my Mom, Mary Lorene. Don't know how old or where...pretty sure its in Pennsylvania. That's all I know. Surprised to notice how straight her hair is. I never saw her with straight hair...ever. Assumed it had some natural wave at least. That must be my grandmother in the upper right corner. I love old pics.



I have hated having old pics tucked away someplace, so I have had tons in whatever frames I could scrounge up, all over the place. Well, apparently I can't put them all up. It sadly is time to put a few away. Its hard, it feels like moving backwards to take them out of the frame and put them back in the box. But the frames take up so much room, and some were just cheap plastic ones anyway, it seems like I should get rid of some of those. Maybe I will do a nice collage with some of these some day. Someday...yeah, that's my middle name.



I planned to get so much stuff done at home this weekend. Got some yesterday, but almost nothing today. Why? Exhausted from a stressful week at work. Gray outside. I can work in rain gray, but not gloom gray.

The finial Lost show is on tonight, and I am already in mourning. Feels like I am loosing friends and family. (plus just all the basic season ending this week), but I can live with that. They will be back. But not Lost. I hardly ever buy DVDs but may have to invest in the series when its out on DVD. I don't even like fantasy or science fiction that much, but this...as long as you watch it faithfully (definitely not a drop in show), was just so amazingly well done most of the time. I like that I can almost never guess what will happen next. Oddly, as logical as I am, I have pretty much gone along with all the plot twists, like "oh, OK" (except getting off the island and then going back) that was the only one I had a hard time with. Cute.....I complain and alllllll the enters I have done trying and trying to get the spaces to stick all show up at once. Very funny.







So I am back to another full, exhausting week of work...in about 12 hrs, with very little to show for my weekend off. Did catch up on some sleep, but that was about it. Its seldom I can stay home all weekend, and had high hopes. I am disappointed in myself.


Why do my paragraphs keep running together??? I have lots of paragraphs. I enter a few times, and there is a space. Why not this time? Must prepare for Lost.

















No comments: